Friday, July 22, 2011

Jason and Tammy





I travel out of town for most of the weddings that I photograph, so for this wedding last weekend, I left early so I could grab a bite to eat in downtown Ann Arbor. I love Ann Arbor almost as much as I love Grand Rapids.
The wedding took place in the quiet town of Milan. The sister of the bride was a co-officiant and assisted the pastor, that was pretty cool. I was a little worried when the pastor requested that I not use my flash, usually they don't mind. However, I felt cheated because all of the guests decided to take pictures and use their flash. Oh well.
The couple rode away in a 1948 Kaiser Frazer, I wanted to spend an hour with the couple and the car but hungry guests awaited our arrival and we did not have much time for photos. darn!

No comments:

Post a Comment