Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Jacobs wedding




This time, I traveled south to Plainwell,  to photograph the wedding of a couple I barely know and had only met once prior to the big day. I always say, it's good luck when it rains on your wedding day and as with the last wedding I shot, yes it rained, in fact we had wind and thunderstorms, but luckily not until after the ceremony and all of the formal photos!! Every time I travel to shoot a wedding, it's an experience; whether it's 40 miles or 400...it doesn't matter, every trip imprints images into my brain. These are the images that I try to include in my blogs; it could be 2 images, it could be 6. Even though this blog shows only a few, the few that I have chosen are the ones I feel represent the day. I hope you enjoy my blog and if you do, please tell your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment