Sunday, October 18, 2015

Holly - senior session






Every once in a while, you get someone so photogenic, you don't want to stop shooting. That was me today working with Holly. I don't do senior photos often so I was excited to me this young gal and even more excited when I saw her. She's naturally gorgeous and full of life.
I tend to schedule most of my photo sessions in late afternoon because of the variation and direction of the light. Well, tonight, I was shooting until after the sun went down because I enjoyed working with Holly so much. She did not have an agenda, she just let me do my thing. I had so much fun. We walked around downtown and made a pit stop at the Amway Grand so she could change outfits and fix her hair. At one point, I insisted on this a pose that I am fairly certain she was not in favor of but, I finally talked her into it. A few shots later, I turned the back of the camera toward her so she could see a preview and she lit up. I think, at that point, she became as excited as I was. 
Normally, I don't post a blog the same day of a shoot but, I couldn't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment