Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Anna and Will

Last but certainly not least…this was my last wedding of 2015. Anna and Will tied the knot at North Blendon Church in Hudsonville. I met Anna through her dad. Her dad and I have been on some of the same group bike rides, but had never formally met. He asked some of his riding friends for recommendations on a photographer for his daughter's special day and they referred me! It was such a pleasure meeting both families. Anna and Will were so easy to work with and so calm. I don't think I've ever seen a couple so relaxed on their wedding day.
It was a little dreary in the morning but, about an hour before the ceremony…the sun came out and it turned into a beautiful day!
I asked what made them want to be married in December and Anna told me she knew the church would be decorated for Christmas which takes the guesswork out of decorating. How brilliant!

Here's a few shots from this weekend













1 comment:

  1. Sally, the photos are great. Thanks for taking care of Will and Anna!

    ReplyDelete